All candidates for admission to any graduate program must meet the following general admission requirements:
- An earned baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- A grade point average of 2.50 for all undergraduate work (2.75 for MEd program and for the MA Special Education) or 3.00 for the last 60 semester hours of undergraduate work.
- English proficiency. Applicants educated in a primary language other than English must present a TOEFL score of at least 550 on the paper test or 213 on the computer based test, or 79 on the Internet based test (iBT). Score reports cannot be more than two years old, and official score reports must be sent directly to OLLU from ETS. Contact international admissions at email@example.com for alternatives to the TOEFL.
For regular admission, the student must submit:
- Application for Admission
- Nonrefundable $40 application fee ($35 if paid online)
- Official transcripts from all accredited institutions attended
The following additional items may be required; visit the web page of the degree program of interest for specific requirements:
- Letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- Scores on the Miller Analogies Test (MAT), Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT), taken within the last five years
- Submission of additional credentials/documents for specific degree program and the type of admission sought
Send all information to:
OLLU Office of Admissions
1650 S. Main/P.O. Box 420
La Feria, Texas 78559
For more information, call 956-277-0146 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.