Saints Connect Support
ITS Helpdesk Hours of Operation:
During the fall and spring semesters
Daily 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
Weekdays 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
The Helpdesk is closed whenever the university is closed (holidays, severe weather events, etc.).
Engage LMS Support
Engage is the Learning Management System (LMS) specifically for OLLU students in the following national online programs:
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Education in School Counseling
- Master of Social Work
Contact Engage LMS Support:
Personal Support Center
Call toll free 24/7
1-855-275-1082 option 1
ITS Media Services (Classroom Technology and Video Conferencing)
OLLU account holders who know their current password can change their password from within Microsoft Office 365.
If you do not know your password, your password has expired or you cannot get your password to work for any other reason and need to reset it, you can follow these steps.
IMPORTANT: You must have previously validated your security information before you can perform these steps. If you have not previously updated this information and your current password is not working, you will need to contact the ITS Helpdesk for assistance in having your password reset for you.
Reset your password
1. From any browser, to go https://passwordreset.microsoftonline.com.
2. For User ID, enter your OLLU email address.
3. Enter the characters displayed in the picture (not case-sensitive).
4. Click Next.
5. Choose a method to use for verification and follow the prompts to verify your identity.
6. On the Choose a new password page, enter a new password, confirm your password, and then select Finish. Choose a password that's 8 to 16 characters long and includes uppercase and lowercase characters, numbers and special characters.