Faculty and Staff
Requests for guests accounts must be made through SysAid at least 24 hours before access is needed. The request must be made by a member of the OLLU community. Information needed to create a guest account includes first name, last name, and email address for each guest, as well as the type of access needed: wifi and/or computer access. Access SysAid at https://helpdesk.ollusa.edu .
To connect to E-Commerce, Lake Online, and email, please enter your OLLU email credentials:
Click on the "Enter Your Credentials” link (light gray text) under the OLLU email
tab. This is a one-time set up to use the single-sign on feature.
To connect personal devices to OLLU wifi and email, view helpdesk tutorials .
To access SPSS, use VPN, or gain remote access to a university computer, set up an appointment with the OLLU IT Help Desk. Request the appointment online at https://helpdesk.ollusa.edu .
ITS Helpdesk Hours of Operation:
During the fall and spring semesters
Daily 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
Weekdays 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
The Helpdesk is closed whenever the university is closed (holidays, severe weather events, etc.).
Engage LMS Support
Engage is the Learning Management System (LMS) specifically for OLLU students in the following national online programs:
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Education in School Counseling
- Master of Social Work
Contact Engage LMS Support:
Personal Support Center
Call toll free 24/7
1-855-275-1082 option 1
ITS Media Services (Classroom Technology and Video Conferencing)
OLLU account holders who know their current password can change their password from within Microsoft Office 365.
If you do not know your password, your password has expired or you cannot get your password to work for any other reason and need to reset it, you can follow these steps.
IMPORTANT: You must have previously validated your security information before you can perform these steps. If you have not previously updated this information and your current password is not working, you will need to contact the ITS Helpdesk for assistance in having your password reset for you.
Reset your password
1. From any browser, to go https://passwordreset.microsoftonline.com.
2. For User ID, enter your OLLU email address.
3. Enter the characters displayed in the picture (not case-sensitive).
4. Click Next.
5. Choose a method to use for verification and follow the prompts to verify your identity.
6. On the Choose a new password page, enter a new password, confirm your password, and then select Finish. Choose a password that's 8 to 16 characters long and includes uppercase and lowercase characters, numbers and special characters.