Military and Veterans
Our Lady of the Lake University thanks you for your service to our country. We are committed to making our unique brand of personalized education available to as many people as possible. OLLU was founded on a commitment to service by the Sisters of Congregation of Divine Providence. It is this heritage of service that makes OLLU an ideal choice for service members, veterans and their families. The university recognizes the sacrifices of these men and women and their families have made on behalf of our country.
OLLU offers the following benefits and scholarships for active-duty military personnel, veterans and their dependents.
- Yellow Ribbon GI Education Enhancement Program
- OLLU Active-duty military scholarship program (available for active-duty personnel and their spouses)
- Chapter 30: Montgomery GI Bill®
- Chapter 31: VA Vocational Rehabilitation
- Chapter 32: Post-Vietnam Era VA Benefits®
- Chapter 33: Post-9/11 GI Bill®
- Chapter 35: Survivors/Dependents Education Benefits
- Chapter 1606: Selected Reserve-Montgomery GI Bill®
Reach out to one of our VA Counselors to get started on furthering your education at OLLU: